Saturday 25 January 2014

Jan. 21st - Abilene


Its been a crazy week to say the least. I got transferred to Abilene. Its been an interesting few days!  We have alot of people here that they're working with so it should be good. I have been learning soo much about life in general an how much the gospel truly does bless families more than anything else. Any letters an such still just go to the mission home an then get forwarded to me so thank you. As for this week we have Zone Conference coming up an my new Companion is from Washington and is a great missionary. Prob wouldn't be my best friend back home per se but i can learn a lot from him. (I hope that doesn't sound rude) - lol .  Going from the shack in Kermit to here is a HUGE change. I have a big apartment again and a gym here that we use everyday. I have been coming to know my Saviour more an more being a missionary an that Christlike attributes are something that takes time to develop. I love you all an hope that we can all try to be more like him everyday. I will try to write more snail mail to everyone since we don't get a lot of time on the computer, but thanks for everything.
Elder Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment