Tuesday 13 August 2013

Week One


Well, we received our first e-mail from Justin last Wednesday, August 7th. (Which was on his MTC "P-Day" - which means ...Preparation Day - basically a day off from missionary work to do the laundry,shopping etc., write letters and enjoy some recreation)

Here is part of that first e-mail:

"Ya Ben was my host, it was pretty sweet an nice to catch up. I could see a huge change in him, the spirit really does humble us an teaches us the language quick. he will be an amazing missionary. My p days are wednesday here at the mtc. not sure about the field. ?  Things here are different but in a good way. I know that my Lord lives an i am about to embark an a huge life changing journey! You want a challenge.. figure this out in spanish :)   yo se que el libro de mormon es verdadaro, its a pretty neat language to learn. love you lots
Elder Roberts"


We also learned that:

His companion is from Lovell,  Wyoming and is on his way to Argentina.

"Its neat to see how the Lord works, I can tell that he is the companion I am suppose to be with here, i am learning to really study lots an that my time is valuable. We study the language alot an its starting to make sense to me... slowly.  Its been an interesting week for sure, but i am having fun.My district is the best. We have elders from all over an its neat to just talk an see what each other's lives were like."



No comments:

Post a Comment